Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live. Candidates that participated in the 2017/2018 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise can now check their admission status on JAMB portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL.
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on CAPS (on the left side of the page).
4. Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel.
5. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status